Saturday, December 13, 2008

Calories In Beef Tisp




there a way to be able to change for the better lifetime . This technique I learned from reading the book "The Key" by Joe Vitale I was particularly impressed. Its simplicity is amazing and the results that may result are the same.

The core of this method are two simple words: "I love you " addressed to the Divine (God, the life of the Tao or whatever you want to call that higher power within and around to us).

The " I Love You" can do wonders . A pact to be spoken often and with sincerity. It works through a rather simple principle: urges us to overcome the bad memories, negative, issues on which our thoughts tend to collapse, as if they were sucked into quicksand.

If we can put the words "I love you" to the Divine with conviction, transport and quite often we can change the nature of our thoughts, change our mood and produce changes inside and outside of us .

(photo of " Iceler )

0 comments:

Post a Comment